Thursday, 8 May 2014

What Inspires You

Taking part in Blogging Every Day in May has proven to be both challenging and rewarding.

It's been challenging because it's been hard to literally blog every day - and also to keep up to date with all the other wonderful blogs taking part in this challenge.  I promise I am going to a better job over the remaining weeks.

It's been immensely rewarding though to as it's allowed me to think about things I otherwise probably wouldn't have given much time to, such as today's topic....I'm inspired by.



I've looked at this as more of a general thing, rather than being inspired by someone in particular.  Dont' get me wrong, there are some wonderful people that inspire me to do better, to be better, but I also get inspired from the little things.

The sun shining brightly in my house (which can be a bit dark and dreary on a cloudy day), can be enough to motivate and inspire me for an entire day.

Seeing the smiles on my boys faces inspires me to get up and get moving with them.  To turn the computer off and just have some fun time.

An interesting quote, a song, even a book I'm reading are all enough to fill me full of belief that I can do anything I set my mind to.

How about you, where do you get your inspiration from?

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I should probably have included books too, much of my inspiration comes from books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiles on our children truly do inspire us to do better in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete