Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Ten Years On

I don't really want to think aboutn10 years from now, not unless 50 is the new 30.

OMG when did that happen.  When did I become old. No, I'm sticking with the original comment - 50 is the new 30.  It's 10 years ahead and I'm now in my early 30's, woo hoo.

Okay so it may be a bit creepy that as a 30 year old I have a 23 year old son, but its my future so I can embellish can't I?

Just like my new found fave blogger Emily from Have a Laugh, I'm not one for setting goals or plans.  My goals are often things like:

1.  Try to only visit Dan Murphys once a week so they don't think I'm a complete alcoholic
2.  Get out of bed and make it to the coffee machine without falling over
3.  Live long enough to see Collingwood win another grand final
4.  Remember to pick the boys up from footy training



You get the picture.  So because I'm next to useless when it comes to setting goals, it means 10 years down the track isn't something I've really thought about, in fact, that's all a bit scaey really.

That means I would have a 23 year old, a 19 year old and a 14 year old. Wow.

But seriously, 10 years time.....we would be healthy, wealthy and wise.....what more could you wish for :)

Amanda

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Joining Clairey Hewitt for Blogging Every Day in May

2 comments:

  1. I think I just want to add an ensuite to my list...I will have teenagers to share a bathroom with, I don't wanna share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I LOVES you - you are so me. Hint for number one, visit different shops, I had to do that after the man at the drive through bottle-o starting asking how my week was going? Now I try and spread around my booze shopping!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete