Sunday, 11 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Is it a sign I'm getting old when I realise that not only is nearly all my time spent running around after my boys, but that it actually doesn't seem to worry me that I have very little time just for me?  Or is it just a sign of being a mum and enjoying it.

To all those mums out there "with very little time for themselves" I hope today was a special day for you and you were able to enjoy the day with your family.


Happy Mothers Day.

Amanda

Taking part in Clairey Hewitt's Blogging Every Day in May


3 comments:

  1. We had breakfast for dinner - everyone was happy, I should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - most things I do are for my kids- and you know that's okay for now, they need me more than anyone else does right at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete