Thursday, 1 May 2014

April - The Month That Was

I'm taking part in the International Blog Swap  Day with Digital Parents or #IBSD as it's known (although be careful, Irritable Bowel Syndrome tends to make an appearance with that hashtag too).  As part of this I stumbled across Snowing Indoors who had this great idea of looking back on the month that was so I thought I would steal borrow the idea.

In addition, I've set myself the extremely scary task of participating in the Blog Every Day in May thanks to the lovely Clairey Hewitt - phew it's all happening.

So to start off the month of May, I'm looking back at what we got up to in April.

Lego was played with.



There were bush walks.



Cricket was played.



Bikes were ridden.



Easter concerts were prepared for.



Visits to the CBD were taken.....on a bus!!!



Museums were visited.



Putt Putt was played.



Phew, what a busy month....of course helped along by school holidays.



How was the month of April with you?

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a good month. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Claire. Here's to an awesome month ahead.

      Delete
  2. I've also got on board the blog swap, what a month ahead! Love your first blog for May, here's to a month of our successes trying to blog every day in May!!! Awesome pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Emily, what a month. I'm trying not to freak out - lol. And I've told myself I can do fatmumslims photo a day too!!!!

      Delete
  3. Great pics and I feel I am looking in the future at your boys (I have 3 boys as well ages 6, 4, 2), you are one busy woman, best of luck for the rest of May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay. A fellow mum of 3 boys. If you accept the fact that your life will be full of noise, dirt and strange smells then it's all good :)

      Delete
  4. WOW, that is a busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And who says school holidays are a brea?! Lol, looks like you all had a great month though xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, there is no way school holidays are a break for us mums :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I'm also participating in the blog swap & have come across some interesting posts with that hashtag! What a great way to kick of the blog every day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Far out I'm exhausted just reading about your month lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...what the? I'm not normally that organised during school holidays - I think I just got sick of the boys playing footy inside so every day was "right, get out and get in the car" :)

      Delete