Thursday, 27 March 2014

My Dream Space

I have a little secret to tell, I can't take full credit for the idea for today's little rambling.  I was reading maxabellaloves and she has this beautiful idea of writing about a Pin that has inspired her.

My head is often so full of things that I want to write about, but when I find that quiet moment where I can hit the keyboard my mind goes completely blank.  Put that together with the fact that I can get lost for hours and hours in the pages of Pinterest and there goes my precious few moments of writing time.

Of course today I was doing just that, ooohing and aaahing my way through Pinterest when I found this photo.  I think I fell in love with the light (not literally the light hanging from the ceiling - although it is lovely- but the lightness in the room).  I love anything that is white, and light and airy.  I think it helps keeps the scary thoughts away.



This inspired me to start a To Do list and start working on my own little work space.  To make it light and bright (and or course organised :)) A place that can be my own little haven instead of the chaos that it currently is.

Do you have a favourite place to work (or just hang out).  Do you use Pinterest for your inspiration?

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...what a gorgeous space to work in. Just imagine! I really relate to your comment about having lots of things to write about until you are actually sitting down at the computer. I wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete