Thursday, 22 November 2012

Gorgeous gifts for kids under $25

Ah Christmas Time, it's one of my favourite times of the year.  One of the most stressful times of the year, but still one of my favourites never the less.

The thought of trying to get to the shops either with, or without the kids, or without them seeing what I'm buying is what generally sends me into a tail spin, and that's usually after doing at least 6 laps of the never ending carpark - argh!!!!

Although I generally try really hard not to do too much blatant publicity here for Purely4kids - today I'm going to.  And possibly one day next week too :)

I've found a few gorgeous little numbers for under $25 which I think are just beautiful - and better yet, all designed right here in Aus.


1. Beautiful dragonfly shoes by Miss Poppitt
2. Soft and silk baby romper by Wilson & Frenchy
3. Cool and comfy singlet and brief set by Blue Belle
4. Pretty in pink singlet and matching bloomers by Blue Belle
5. Stunning snow white shoes by Miss Poppitt
6. Adorable little bird tee for baby by Wilson & Frenchy
7. Crazy palm tree print hat by Hide & Seek
8. Cute as a button tropical print hat by Hide & Seek

Just a few of our faves available now.

www.purely4kids.com.au


Enjoy

Amanda



3 comments:

  1. Giftxoxo
    Its a wonderful and cheapest collection of children gifts.In this collection dragonfly shoes and snow white shoes verymuch.I like to give that gifts for my cousin's daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Blue Belle sets. Very sweet and useful!

    ReplyDelete