Friday, 14 September 2012

We Have A New Blog

We have a new blog and we just LOVE it!!!!

I love writing, I love updating our blog, I love updating everyone on the crazy goings-on around here - but I'm not so good at all that technical stuff behind the scenes, so it was time to ask for some help.

Thanks to the lovely Katrina from The Media Maid, we have a fabulous looking blog that we think looks just fab.

You probably already know Katrina.  Her blog katrinaleechambers is a favourite among many, and she is also a Kidspot Top Blogger.

The fabulous Katrina Chambers

So now I have no excuse.  We are all moved in to the new house.  I have my own office space now (it's full of cardboard boxes at the moment though), and now I have a beautiful looking blog.  It's time to get writing again.

What do you think of our new look?  Do you love it as much as we do?

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment