Thursday, 5 April 2012

A Random Post About Absolutely Nothing

As much as I hate to admit it, I think my 11 year old understands technology better than I do.

I was lucky enough to receive an iPad for my birthday last year but I really haven't used it much because I don't know what I'm doing.

So tonight I went up to our local Apple store where a 20+ year old taught me how to use my iPad - very embarrassing.

But - woo hoo - I finally worked out how to get a photo onto blogger - ta da - here it is.......a photo.

In reality there has been a photo bucket account set up, a lot of swearing because the code wouldn't copy, a bit more swearing because the photo took up the entire page, a visit to Tina dot Gray to calm myself down, and voila ........ a photo. Lol

Just in case you were wondering the photo is from Mista TJ - in store soon.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment