Monday, 23 April 2012

It's Time To Share - The White Shed


We found this fabulous blog recently called The White Shed – it’s absolutely beautiful.  I am instantly transported in my mind to a place of peace and tranquillity – a sea change from the hustle and bustle of Sydney.



I’m an Adelaide girl at heart.  My parents are still there, and my Dad was born and raised on the Yorke Peninsula.  Maybe that’s why this blog has an extra special spot in my heart.



And the fact that all this beautiuflness (is that a word) abounds with 2 little boys in the mix – wow, I can only dream.



My household of 3 boys (+hubby), or the 3 tornado's with no “off” button as I like to fondly refer to them as, could only dream of something this picturesque.......sigh.........




Share below what blogs you have found recently that are just beautiful – that whisk you away to somewhere else – whether it be by words or pictures – either way, you love it.


Amanda


All images courtesy of The White Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment