Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Summer


Oh how I love Pinterest, and oh how I love Summer.  And how I love linking up with Piquing my Pinterest via Tina Gray dot Me.

Here are some beautiful photos I found on Pinterest that remind me of Summer that I wanted to share.


I admit I'm a bit late, but I've discovered the world of Maxi Dresses and i just love them. Especially good for hiding my lilly white legs.

 

Love this photo.  It's from And Me Too and is just beautiful.


I just adore lanterns & candles, especially in the warmer months, the glow they give always looks so pretty.

 

Nothing says summer like a Daisy.


Lovin this photo.  It's from the ever fabulous Possum & Banjo.



This is actually me just showing off.  Seriously loving my bargain new purchase from Witchery.  Gotta love a sale.


What photos remind you of Summer?

1 comment:

  1. Very Summery images! Images of the beach and watermelon remind me of Summer :) Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete