Wednesday, 18 January 2012

It's Okay To Dream

It's Wednesday again which means it's time to Pin it to Pinterest - one of my absolute favourite "time-wasters" - LOL.  Really, how can scrolling thru page after page of pretty pictures be a waste of time.  The washing and ironing will still be there.....



Following on from my ramblings about whether to move or whether to renovate - or whether to simply sit back and wait for that winning lotto ticket to fall from the sky (hah, wouldn't that be nice), anyway, following on from those ramblings I've been playing on Pinterest looking at beautiful houses to dream about. 




 

I could always build a tree house.  The boys would love it.  How awesome would this be!!!


{Image Credit}

Oops - wrong House.



What do you think?  Could you see yourself living in one of these?  Now don't worry, I know home is where the heart is, and where the family is, and where my kids are, and my cat, and the dog BUT........it's still okay to dream and have a bit of fun with it.



What do you dream about?


Amanda





6 comments:

  1. How pretty would it be strolling down that path with the pink cherry Blossoms(?) And I chuckled when I saw the wrong House. hehe. Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I spent a year in Japan as an exchange student when I was 16 and that's the one thing I will never forget - the cherry blossoms - they are absolutely beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Oh I REALLY like the tree house. Maybe I could build a tree house. I imagine the council approval process would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool. My boys would love to live in something like that. What am I saying, I would love to live in something like that. You're right though - I think it would be a serious challenge getting it thru council - and I don't want to even think about the plumbing.......

      Delete
  3. If I lived in that first house, I would NEVER leave home! Gorgeous dwellings, all of them :o)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leading me back to yours. Really looking forward to following your adventures from here on :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee - i know. I would have absolutely everything delivered straight to more door so I too never had to leave home.
    Thanks to you too for stopping by - love finding fab blogs - and especially love following along with mumma's of boys - it's a whole other world - LOL. We do our FFF (Fab Find Friday's ) on our FB page so I'll be sure to give you a shout out.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete