Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Our Fun Filled Photo Shoot

Not that you'd know if from looking out the window at the moment here in not-so-sunny-Sydney, but we had the most perfect weather this weekend.  We made full use of it on Sunday and roped all our children into helping out with a photo shoot for us.  Our beautiful friend Karen provided the amazing back-drop of her resort-style backyard and off we went.


I have to be honest, I thought the day would resemble something close to trying to herd cats but the kids surprised us with their willingness to help out.  Of course I think the promise of a swim afterwards helped that situation.



We've had some fabulous arrivals from Little Bubble and Tree and More4Boys that we couldn't wait to photograph.   The main issue from the day was the mop that sits on top of my eldest's head.  Seriously buddy - GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!  Argh, I swear half the socks missing from my house could be hiding in there for all I know.  I've got it all worked out today though.  School pick up will be met with the standard "I'm hungry, what can I have to eat".  This time I can reply with "Nothing until you get your hair cut".  Yes, it's off to the hairdresser today.


Now, back to the photo shoot.  The girls looked adorable in their flowing skirts and kaftans, just perfect for that next trip to the pool or beach.  Mind you, we were wondering if we were creating a monster with some of the poses, look out Jennifer Hawkins - you may have some competition soon.


All in all though it was a great day.  The weather was perfect, the kids were perfect, the clothes were perfect.  We really couldn't have asked for anything better.


Most importantly, it reminded us of what purely4kids is all about.  It's about family, it's about children, it's about doing what we love, and it's about all our fabulously wonderful Australian designers out there that we have the absolute fortune to support and promote.


Amanda

http://www.purely4kids.com.au/

PS - I got him to the hairdresser - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment